Sunday, December 26, 2010

5 Days Until the New Year, 3 Days Until the New Issue.

Here is starting to reach 5 'minutes' to midnight. I hope to have everything up and ready to go for the new year so I can just sit back and relax. Right now as it is, I'm fighting a formatting error I made in pixel width on the strip. Soon as I get that fixed it'll be up.

Also as a reminder, on December 29th, the last issue of X-23 for this year will be released. Be sure to pick up your copy as this delicious comic from Marvel seems to be going into overdrive with Marjorie Liu and company. It seems to be going buck wild with Laura's self-discovery road trip. So be sure to pick your copy up, as these upcoming arcs should be quite the treat. At least the 6 page exclusive preview CBR has makes it seem that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment