Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Reminder: X-23 v3 Issue 5 Pushed Back!

If you were planning to grab your copy of issue 5 today, you may want to hold off. It has been pushed back to next week and will be released on the 26th of January. There had been no preview this week, or announcements with the weekly comics, so I had already anticipated this, but wanted to wait until I could verify through my local comic shop.

Also, as you've probably noticed, I've yet to review issue 4. I did not skip it, but due to the nature of the cliffhanger, I wanted to wait until I had the next issue in hand before reviewing it.

So next Wednesday you'll be seeing a treat of 2 reviews in one day.

If you're curious how issue 4 is... It's one of the more fun issues as of late, playing with the concept of perceptions and feeling almost like a tv show pitch issue. Definitely one to pick up though the cliffhanger is pretty annoying, but that comes with the territory of any well-done cliffhanger.


As for other reminders outside of X-23, Paper Cuts is due to make its premiere this month on the 23rd. Well, at least it will if the cast would cooperate. Right now it seems they're trying to stage a coup to avoid having the birthday that reads 1 2 3, calling it a lame day to premiere.

No comments:

Post a Comment