After two rounds, Diamond Select Toys has still not decided who the winner is in their Marvel vs. Capcom Minimates line. Now it’s time for the third and final round! Series 3 hits comic shops this week, and will be coming to Toys “R” Us shortly, and DST has put together a series of exhibition bouts to show off the new characters’ moves! In a new photo shoot, DST has pitted Marvel characters against Capcom characters based on Series 3’s two-pack pairings.
That card includes:
- - Captain America vs. Ryu
- - Doctor Doom vs. Wesker
- - She-Hulk vs. Chun Li (specialty market exclusive)
- - X-23 vs. Felicia (specialty market exclusive)
- - MODOK vs. Akuma (Toys “R” Us exclusive)
- - Thor vs. Amaterasu (Toys “R” Us exclusive)
Each Minimate stands 2 inches tall with 14 points of articulation and character-specific accessories. Check out the gallery here, and pick up your specialty sets this week!
Special thanks to Toyark for the heads up!