Sunday, August 17, 2014

The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.

The ALS Association has started the Ice Bucket Challenge to raise awareness for the disease.  If you'd like to know more, click on over to their site to read up on it and the challenge.


So I made the comment to a friend that I'd take the challenge if both Lucy Hale and Selena Gomez did.

Then this happened.  I laughed a little bit.




And then in less than 24 hours this happened.  Laughed some more.


Then was reminded of what I said.  Crap.
So I guess I'm starting today off with a cold shower.  Serves me right for laughing.



I nominate Marjorie Liu, Neil Gaiman, and Axel Alonso to take the challenge.  You have 24 hours to complete it.  The comic book scene and the Doctor Who crew should join in on the fun.

And remember people.  Don't laugh.  You could be next!
Or so I just learned.

Ah well, the cold never bothered me anyway.

Oh who am I kidding.  That was freaking COLD.
So much so, you think of something cool to say, and then bam! That cold water hits and you forget whatever it was.  Probably didn't help that I wasn't fully awake until that cold water hit.

Also, remember to donate, but if you aren't able to for whatever life reasons that might conflict, spread the awareness so that others may!

*Update*
CBR is reporting that others of the Comic Book scene are finally jumping in and nearly anyone who is anyone from the MCU has joined in.  While many of the staff at Marvel have joined the cause to help raise awareness, it seems their current E-I-C has yet to.  Come on Axel Alonso!  You gotta lead by example!  Don't let your own employees out shine you!

No comments:

Post a Comment